Lisa Anna Palmer launched Cattelan Palmer Consulting in 2011 and created Light Your Leadership Inc. in Nov. 2020. Both companies are founded on the values and principles that are central to the Light Your Leadership Approach that is featured in international bestselling book Light A Fire In Their Hearts: The Truth About Leadership.
To ignite the leadership of the current and next generation of managers and executives so that they know how to light a fire in the hearts of people in workplaces around the globe. People will love to work with these great people leaders, and they will love their life as a leader
Working toward creating a critical mass of great people leaders will lead to a society of healthier, more inspired and engaged people who want to be and do their very best. Work will be more sustainable and organizations will feature workplaces that are more inclusive, equitable, diverse, fun and more productive.
Together, we can make the world a better workplace.
Healthier workplaces will lead to a more inclusive society, a thriving economy, and a healthier planet.
The 3 C’s of Connection: Compassion, Courage, and Competence.
Our Operating Principles
The 8 P’s of Ignition: Profundity, Passion, Purpose, Perseverance, Professionalism, Play, Philanthropy, and Prosperity
Lisa Anna Palmer
Lisa Anna Palmer is the Founder & CEO of Light Your Leadership Inc. She is the international bestselling author of Light A Fire In Their Hearts: The Truth About Leadership, and the creator of the LYLTalks podcast.
She speaks, coaches, and trains high performing subject matter experts, managers, and executives to shift their mindset. She helps them become the type of leader people love to work with, so that they can learn to love their life as a leader. Lisa helps managers and executives to see leadership from a different perspective so that they can foster more inclusive and engaging workplaces, attract and retain talent, and create thriving organizations.
Lisa uses practical examples and storytelling to help leaders to connect with employees and colleagues at the human level as part of the Light Your Leadership Program. She helps leaders to light a fire in the hearts of their employees by practicing:
- The 3 C’s of Connection: compassion, courage, and competence.
- The 8 P’s of Ignition: profundity, passion, purpose, perseverance, professionalism, play, philanthropy, and prosperity.
With over 25 years in the fields of Leadership and Human Resources & Organizational Development, Lisa has over 25 years of experience as a trusted advisor for managers and executives at all levels, from team leader to CEO. Since she first began her career at the age of 22 with PwC, and spent close to fourteen years working with federal employers, including Canada Mortgage & Housing Corporation and the Royal Canadian Mint. She has been passionate about helping people at work from day one. She has coached and facilitated workshops for thousands of people during her career. She started her journey as an entrepreneur when she Cattelan Palmer Consulting in 2011.
Lisa is passionate about people having positive and healthy, fun, purpose-driven and productive work experiences so that they can have better lives overall. She has devoted her life and career to advancing compassionate, courageous, and competent leadership within organizations, our communities, and around the world.
Lisa’s fundamental belief is that what sets great leaders apart is their ability to connect at the human level. Lisa is mobilizing like-minded people who care about the state of leadership to grow the Light Your Leadership Community and join this movement so that we can carry this message to the masses around the globe.
Join Light Your Leadership Community on FacebookJOIN NOW
Lisa Is also a proud Ambassador of the “She Did It!” Movement
Lisa's credentials include:
- Author of international bestseller: Light A Fire In Their Hearts, as well as contributor to five bestselling books from the 365 Days Series by Jodi Chapman and Dan Teck
- Over 25 years of experience as a trusted coach, advisor, and trainer for thousands of employees and leaders at all levels of the organization, across industries and in public, private and non-profit sectors
- Top 100 Canadian Professionals for 2020
- Has shared the stage with globally renowned speakers and has presented to high ranking dignitaries
- ProActive Certified Coach
- Certified Expert Speaker
- Certified Passion Test® Facilitator
- Certified Cross-Cultural Change Facilitator
- B.A. Psychology plus completed numerous university-level HR courses, advance leadership and professional development programs, in Canada and the US
- Fluently Trilingual: English, French, Italian
“Lisa is honoured to have been selected as one of the Top 100 Canadian Professionals for 2020”
In addition to running her own business, Lisa is a member of the Advisory Board for KLIQ.ca, which helps students to navigate the career landscape and attain their career choices.
Read more about Lisa Anna Palmer in Distinctive Women Magazine.
Strategic Allies for Light Your Leadership Inc.
Lisa is going to focus on building the Light Your Leadership team in 2021. In the meantime, she collaborates with Strategic Allies
- Marie Laplante
- Anna-Karina Tabuñar, Talent Untapped Group
- Marilyn Domagalski, Peter Hadwen Consulting
- Kareen Aristide Enterprises
- She Did It! Movement
- Joanne-Savoie Malone
- Ryan Gottfredson, Success Mindsets
- Marla J. Albertie, Truth Speaks Coaching Group, LLC
- Julie Richer, Peak Energy Management
- Maurice Thibodeau, Illumination Experiences
- Marlene Armstrong & Maureen Donoghue, Unbridled Coaching (Equus Coaching)
Hire Lisa Anna Palmer as Your Next Motivational Speaker
Book a discovery session with Lisa to learn how as a motivational speaker and expert on leadership she can help motivate your audience to be the best version of themselves, either as self-leaders or people leaders.